How coaching can help you
Have you ever wished you had an honest, objective and supportive partner who could help you review your priorities and set meaningful goals - someone who is committed to helping you achieve them?
Inner success as well as outer success.
I will help you to explore and clarify where you are now and where you want to be. I will encourage you to listen to your own internal voice and build a greater sense of your own unique self and I will listen for the best in you. I believe that coaching works best when we can accept exactly where we are whilst simultaneously knowing what we need to change.
Coaching can help you improve your life by paying attention to:
- Your relationships
- Your career
- Your health and well-being
- Your life philosophy
- Where your beliefs are limiting you
- What matters most in your life
- Having more fun!
"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a butterfly"
A coach can also assist you by:
- Helping you to achieve your business or career goals.
- Stimulating your creativity and self expression
- Helping you build self-esteem and confidence
- Creating reserves of time, energy and money
- Providing focused support while you make changes
What I will do is:
- Be your sounding board
- Ask great questions
- Give objective and constructive feedback
- Brainstorm with you
- Encourage, inspire and motivate you to attain what you want for yourself
- Listen carefully and non-judgmentally
- Deepen your connection with yourself and the world around you.
Your part is to explore, dream, discover, act.
"A coach is someone who tells you what you don't want to hear, who has you see what you don't want to see, so you can be who you have always known you could be."